- People can jump to the conclusion that what we want you to do is just get in the vortex so you’ll be able to stand to look at terrible things. And it isn’t that way at all. It’s that from in the vortex you then receive only the advantage of that which is Source oriented.
- When you know that you can tune your frequency to the frequency of Source no matter what, then and only then are you really free enough to get out into the world, because if you feel protective that something might take you out of the vortex, then you can only hang around with those who you’re pretty sure won’t take you out of the vortex, and then when they let you down, you’re really mad at them. In other words, people who wanna be in the vortex but aren’t sure that they can get in any time they want, and aren’t sure that they can maintain their stability in, they live sort of guarded and protective lives.
- The fastest way to get into the vortex no matter what’s going on, is to just relax and make peace with whatever is going on, to accept it as part of the processes, part of the 3 steps.
- Everything that you want, you want for the reason that you think you will feel better in the having of it. So it really is the feeling better that you’re reaching for. And the feeling better that you’re reaching for is the moving into alignment. And so we’ve just gotta say it, how can you move more into alignment if you haven’t been less out of alignment? How can it get better if it hasn’t been not quite as up to speed with better? How can there be expansion, how can there be a new place to go if there isn’t a place to go from? And doesn’t that make the place that you’re going from an important and integral and, therefore, something to be appreciated and loved? Don’t you want to love the rascal that caused you to ask for something more? Because if you haven’t asked for something more, then there’s no catching that wave and getting up to speed with it, you see.
- Making peace with where you are means, get into the vortex even though nothing has changed.
- When you make peace with it, you stop struggling against it. When you make peace with it, you no longer push against it. And when you no longer push against it, your active vibration begins to subside. And when your active vibration begins to subside, now the vortex can take you in to where you really want to be. So, making peace with something means deactivating the vibration that’s keeping me out of the vortex. That’s what making peace with something means. It means, find a way of feeling good when I think of that.
- “Nothing needs to change, because I have power of focus”, is the ultimate making peace. “I’m gonna get in the vortex and look at it through the eyes of Source’, is the ultimate making peace.
—— 2009-07 Alaska Cruise, CD9